Staying Organized: Calendars

Sugar Paper for Target

Every year I swear I'm going to be better organized and each year I seem to fail somewhere.  I used to write everything down in my pink leather Roladex before my smart phones did it for me.  But after missing multiple appointments last year, including two rescheduled dentist appointments (sorry Dr. Dowdy), I realized I needed to go back to writing things down.  I like to have a pretty wall calendar close by for referencing dates but a day planner is a must for me now.  I need one place I can write it all down.  This year I snagged up everything I could find at Target in the Sugar Paper section.  Y'all don't want to miss this special 8 week collaboration.  I'm already smitten with the gold confetti on the wall calendar and the pink and white stripes on my day planner.

Here is what needs to have a place on my calendar:

1. Photography Sessions

2. Blog Posts

3. Wells' School Schedule

four. Doctor's Appointments

5. Matthew's paintings time table (travel, late conferences, and, time off)

6. Meal Planning

7. Grocery Lists

8. Special Occasions.  Birthdays, Anniversary, Weddings, and, Parties.

9. To-Do listing

I find that I like to have a weekly format with lots of room.  I write each of those topics above in a special place.  For instance my blog post ideas will always be written down in the far right corner, photography sessions in the top left, and meal planning at the bottom left.  This leaves room for daily appointments.  To-do lists go in the notes section.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2