New Kitchen Pictures

 I was looking through my blog the other day and decided I needed some newer pictures of my kitchen.  So I cleaned it up really good,  switched a few things around and then took a million new pictures of it.

 One of the things I changed up was my window treatment.  I brought back in my matchstick blinds, but first I did a quick white wash on them. There wasn't much paint left in the bucket so I just added about a cup of water to it, then brushed it on.

They surely bring in a whole lot of mild.

I Love my new Harry and David's shopping bag that Jake's Grandpa gave me.  I guess someone gave it to him, it was full of fruit, but he wanted me to have the tote.

 I made the fresh eggs sign awhile back.  And then the carving above it was made by... Jake's Grandpa.  Wow,  He's really contributing to my post today.  Love him!

I made the napkin holder, by simply putting a chicken wire caddy (that I got from the dollar store a Long Long time ago) on top of a candle holder.

It's so reachable to have on the kitchen table.

There is Still So a good deal I'd like to do to this kitchen; paint it, paint the desk, new floors, new lighting fixtures, bead board on ceiling, new backslash, new countertops, Ya!

But slowly,  it's looking better and better.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2