Updated Farmhouse Kitchen

Remember me saying I took like 100 photos of my newly up to date kitchen?

Well I wasn't kidding and these days I am going to proportion them with you . . . But don't worry I narrowed my pics all the way down to just my top selections. Really, who wants to look at one hundred pix of the identical room anyway.

I like to compare this top picture to the Before picture below.  What a difference paint can make, Right?

So here is a recap of the changes I actually have made.

I first painted the cabinets a creamy white. As you can see from the before picture, they use to be a  glazed dark cream color. You can read more about my Painted Cabinets in this post HERE.

I also painted the ceiling within the same white paint because the cabinets.

Choosing a color for the walls though, was probably the hardest part of my kitchen transformation. You can read more about it in this post HERE. I ended up going with Horizon Gray by Benjamin Moore.

And the remaining trade I made turned into switching out the mild furniture to those basket ones.

These were made from a couple of wicker food covers that I  found at Home Goods.

You can read more about them in this post HERE.

Now that you are up to date,  have a look around.

I get a lot of complements on my cow sign.  I won it in a giveaway from Happy at Home.

I'm showing you my trash can because it's new and I like it.  It's a smaller version of your typical metal outside trash can,  but I find it to be the perfect size for the kitchen (20 gallons).

I'd like to listen what you observed.

Now that my kitchen is finished,  I'm ready to makeover my boy's bedroom and I am so excited to get started on it.

Thanks for stopping with the aid of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2