Peonies and a Basket full of towels

Happy June!

I love the month of June; School is out for the kids,  It's the perfect time of weather, the flowers are all blooming.

It's a incredible month!

So last week I stopped by to visit an old neighbor of mine . . .  and when I say old neighbor, I mean from my old neighborhood,  Not that my neighbor is old,  just to clarify :)

Anyway, like this time every year I walked far from her domestic with a big bouquet of peonies in my fingers.

I'm pretty accurate at hinting how a lot I love her peonies, and how splendid they would look in my kitchen.

Aren't they appropriate!

And they scent simply heavenly.

I did,  I brought them into my kitchen so I could smell them as I do the dishes.

I also want to share this basket I picked up at Home goods a while back.  I actually got two of them thinking they would look great hanging on the wall,  I'm still thinking about it.

So inside the suggest time I actually have one of them on my counter top full of dishtowels.

I suppose it's far the sort of cool basket with a wicker-like trim.

So I do actually have my own peony plant in my yard,  I was sooooo super excited when I saw it coming up this spring,  but I only got one bloom.  It's a new plant and I can't wait for it to grow bigger.  In the mean time I'll just have to remember to make a special visit to my old neighbor

( from my old community) every June.

Thanks for preventing with the aid of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2