Decorating for Fall in the Dining Room

Hello!

How are you all doing?

I have been super busy lately, there has just been so much going on. We took a little trip to Seaside, Oregon and had ourselves a lovely time. We love-love the Oregon Coast and try to make a trip out there every year.  Then when we got back we celebrated our little Jaxon's big 5th Birthday.  We went to a pumpkin patch, had some wonderful company come visit us, and now I have finally found a second to sit down and blog.

So today I wanted to share my dining room with you all.  I brought in some fall touches and created a colorful table setting where my family and I can enjoy a nice meal together.

The middle piece are the stunning pumpkins my boy's picked out at the pumpkin farm.

And then the beautiful pink leaves are from a tree we have in our front yard.

I love the bright shade of them.

For my desk placing I first commenced off with a antique yellow and white checkered table material, then I added a few orange striped location mats I recently bought on clearance at Pier 1

I've layered my plates, first a white one then a yellow flower print one on pinnacle.

The pumpkins, gourds, and leaves help tie all of the colorings collectively.

I think it seems very cheerful.

I've picked out a few paint samples and I'm going to get commenced making over this room next.

I plan on painting the walls, table and chairs, and converting out the light fixture.

So stay tuned for that.

Have a exceptional day and Thank you for stopping by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2