Thrift finds for the Kitchen

Hello!

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a good weekend.

I was busy painting our office. I'm all Skippy about the new color.

I can't wait to share that with you.

I just need to do a few little touch-ups first.

So today I thought I'd share a few little things I picked up on my last Thrift outing.

My husband said this little pitcher was, "So Emily" It's true, I love my blue and white stripes.

I also love anything coastal.  That is why I fell for this Joe's crab shack mason jar. Love the little engraved crab.

And lastly, I picked up a few wooden cutting boards. I've been wanting some for my kitchen, mostly because I like the look they add, but I must say, I think I have used them everyday since I brought them home.

I gave them a good sanding first. Then I cleaned them up with some warm water and dish soap, and then coated them with olive oil.

I love my new finds.

So what have you all been up to?

I'll be back to share my new paint color soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2