Choosing a Paint color for the Dining Room

I actually have the toughest time choosing a paint colour.

I normally know the path I'm headed in, however then get lost in a pile of paint samples.

My dining room is a dark tan color, and I knew I wanted to go lighter, so I went to Lowe's and picked out a few sample paints.  See below.

The far Left is BM Cloud 9 ( Lowe's usually does not get a true match on Benjamin Moore colors in the sample size,  they can match well in a larger size,  but I have found the samples to be off)

The center coloration is called, Bamboo by Olympic and the a ways Right is known as, Sidewalk by way of Valspar.

At first, I turned into drawn to the "Bamboo" shade and painted one of the walls in it.

Here it is on the left side,  the original tan color on the right.

I like how much lighter it is.  I also like how it flows nicely with the kitchen color, which is BM Horizon Gray.

I then concept I'd attempt out the "Sidewalk" pattern on the full wall.

Which I additionally like plenty.

So now I'm torn between the two colours.

Sidewalk or Bamboo. . . .  Which is your favorite?

Below are the two colors together,  and actually they look good together,  but I can't have them both.

I'm headed to Lowe's tomorrow to pick up the paint.  I think I know which one I like best,  but your opinions may change things.

Thanks on your assist,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2