Painted Rolling Pin and a Spring Vignette in Kitchen

Happy 1st Day of Spring!!!

It is official,  Spring has Sprung!

And it is displaying up at our residence. I had been adorning loads lately with lots of flora and shiny colors.

Today I am sharing a bit Spring vignette I prepare in our kitchen.

It first started out with painting the handles of a rolling pin.

I love the appearance of vintage rolling pins due to their colorful handles, so I decided to try and create that look myself.

I took a new timber rolling pin and painted the handles in a pretty green/blue coloration.

I like the manner it became out, and I may just make some extra.

Before & After

Once my rolling pin was dried, I hung it from my old rake head, along with a wooden cutting board, and the new yellow kitchen towels I got for my birthday.  Then I leaned my cow sign up against the rake.

Below the wall display, I have an old white stool with a wicker picnic basket on top, which holds a little white bucket full of daffodils.

I'm loving the pops of yellow against the grey walls.

What Spring touches are you bringing into your homes?

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

http://www.stonegableblog.com/2014/03/spring-kitchen-vignette.html

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2