Spring Cleaning Kitchen Hutch

Hello Friends!

I even have achieved a little Spring Cleaning to our Kitchen Hutch, which isn't always necessarily a hutch but a integrated display area in our kitchen, but I want to think about it as a hutch.

But it was now not looking very quite at the moment.

It had turn out to be a large dumping ground for mail, purses, telephones, chargers, keys and everything else.

Everybody has a gap of their homes like this, proper?

So I decided I needed to get some organization going on here.  Actually, I was inspired by this cute little yellow bowl I picked up at Thai Pan Trading for only 3.79 ( they also come in white).

Sometimes it takes some thing new to kick my butt into organizing a space, simply so my new item can have a quite domestic.

Do any of you do that too?

And like I mentioned in my last post,  I'm slowly introducing a little bit of yellow into my kitchen.

I love the brilliant, glad pops of colour it provides to the room.

So I first started re-arranging the upper shelves.  Before they were full of just glassware, and now I have mixed in some plates, my new yellow bowl and a stack of yellow striped dish towels.

Looks a lot higher now.

Then below I have turned a bread box into a storage place for all of our chargers.  The mail and other junk have all found a new home too. . . at least for now.

Next up is to smooth out those junk drawers below...... However we can store that for every other day :)

As for now,  I am currently painting our Master Bedroom, and it is a Huge job!!!  Can't wait to get that done and I will post pictures of it soon.

Thanks for stopping by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2