Framing a Burlap Coffee Sack

My husband's Uncle owns a store in Salt Lake called, Backyard Birds.  It's an incredibly fun and whimsical store that sells bird houses, yard decor, and so much more.

We stopped in while we had been down journeying over Spring destroy. I picked up a groovy outside lantern this is sun powered. It looks so neat striking from our terrace, so now I need to get a couple extra.

Anyway,  while we were there I noticed a pile of burlap sacks stashed in a corner,

I bet a number of the birdbaths come packaged with burlap round them.

They instructed me I should just take whatever I desired for free.

So I grabbed these right here:

I decided I desired to border the black and brown one inside the frame I simply were given from Ikea.

All I did become cut the the front of the sack off and trimmed it down to length.

I then ironed it on a excessive placing. Then the use of duct tape, pulling the sides down I taped it to the returned of the photograph frame.

Easy sufficient!

I observed that the first-rate area to grasp it was in my kitchen.

You might also recollect, I had an antique rake placing right here formerly.

I think it ties well into the room.

What do you observed?

Thank you, Backyard Birds!

And thanks fascinated about preventing by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2