Step Stool Makeover

Hello!

So ultimate weekend my husband became away on his annual Guys weekend trip in Las Vegas, causing all kinds of trouble I'm sure, and so I got busy on an entire bunch of tasks across the residence, making my weekend simply as a good deal fun I'm sure :)

One of my tasks become portray this lovable little stool.

I picked the stool up at the Goodwill years ago.  I'm sure I blogged about it, but we won't go there. My older post are soo bad.  I know I'm not the best writer/photographer/blogger now, but trust me, I have come a long way.

The stool was red before, as well as the cause of many tears.  I think everyone in the family has fallen off of it a few times.  Not the most stable of stools.  I'm pretty sure my husband  has asked me to get rid of it once or twice, but I've always thought it was so cute.

So after giving it a coat of sparkling quite blue paint, I determined the great solution was to vicinity it on top of my butcher block desk in the dining room. It now works as a shelf, giving a touch little bit of peak to my show, and nobody receives hurt.

I suppose it looks superb next to my newly painted walls.

Can't wait to share what other tasks I've been as much as.

Thanks for preventing by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2