Hanging Plates in our Dining Room

I in reality adore a collection of plates putting on the wall.

So I continually knew I wanted to create a plate display in our eating room.

I were amassing cute plates for quite a while now.

I decided my collection became complete after picking up those beauties from Ikea.

I even offered unique plate hangers only for these two plates due to the fact I desired to ensure that they have been up at the wall safe.

As for all the other plates, I wasn't too protected of them considering the fact that most of them just came from the thrift keep.

I found this concept on Pinterest wherein you operate Gorilla tape and paper clips to create your personal plate hanger.

"Genius" I said to myself.

I had gotten all of the plates hung up at the wall and loved the look.

It was just what I was hoping for. But  then.....

Crash!!!!

Apparently the Gorilla tape and paper clip didn't work so well....Not such a genius idea after all.

But the sad part is - not only did I loose one of the thrift store 'no-big-deal plates', but it also took my large pretty Ikea plate with it.  I was super sad!

But as soon as I wiped away the tears, I searched my cupboards for a lower back up plan, and this is what I came up with:

I think it still turned out great, and it kept with the idea I was going for.  The difference being the blue bunt pan that I think now adds a little more charm, and a large white plate that keeps the look simple.

Note: All plates at the moment are hung by way of plate hangers :)

I think the little blue stool that I painted  recently ties in perfectly now.

I am actually going to get a new-old table.  My mother in law just moved and we have decided to swap tables.  This one will fit into her kitchen perfectly and in exchange I will be getting a larger one, that will be great for entertaining. So I'm excited for that.

Thank you desirous about stopping through nowadays.

If I'm not back by means of the end of the week, I desire you all a Happy Easter!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2