Dining Rooms: My Current Favorites

Good Morning!

I hope y'all are having a great week.  It's flying by so fast so far.  I've rounded up my current favorite dining rooms and two main themes seem to be obvious.  Light, white, and natural with French influence.  And bold, colorful, and classic with Chinoiserie influence.

What's your preferred area?

Are you extra interested in mild neutrals or ambitious styles and colour?

One thing is certain, I need new dining room everything.  Table, chairs, buffet and gold mirror start off my list.  And we will be on a major budget so I know it will have to be collected over time.  I'm definitely in favor of a dark wood table and light chairs.  After that I'm a bit unsure.  Even if I had an unlimited budget I'm still not sure which way I'd go.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2