Interlam's stone veneers are nothing short of revolutionary

I had a sales rep for Interlam in my office last week and he confirmed me this photo.

I thought it was pretty cool. The image is kind of small here but it appears to be a wall made from stone slabs. I said something like "I cannot imagine how much something like that weighs." He laughed and said, "Try about 50 pounds."

That display is made from a stone laminate invented by way of Interlam.

Actual slabs of slate are rough cut into layers 1/16th of an inch thick and then they're bonded to a thin sheet of fiberglass.  The result is a lightweight, rigid stone slab about an eighth of an inch thick. It can be used indoors or out and looks for all the world like a slab of slate.

Remarkable! Check out Interlam's website.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2