Five On Friday + J.Crew Holiday Gift Guide

Happy Friday Friends!  I've been saying for months now that I was going to start doing Five for Friday posts and I honestly never can seem to come up with five things.  Well today, I've got it for you!  I hope everyone has a great last weekend before the holidays get really geared up! I'm even going to be linking up with some of my favorite new bloggers for the official FIVE ON FRIDAY so be sure to check out the fun here or here.

1. J.Crew Holiday Gift Guide

Have y'all seen the J.Crew Holiday Gift Guide?  I'm in love with so much of it. They have it color categorized which you know I adore.  It's quite the long list so I've rounded up my top picks for you!

J.Crew a hundred and one Gift Guide for Women

2. Rag and Bone Jeans The Skinny in Kensington

I have seriously been living in these jeans again this fall.  I've been trying jeans on left and right lately and I can't find anything I love as much.  Is it bad to order the exact same pair?

3.  Favorite Fall Weekend Look.

We're headed to the cabin this weekend and this is still my favorite fall look.  A little bit classic weekender, a litter bit country casual, and a little bit glam.

Shop the appearance

Barbour Morris Print Utility Jacket (or this traditional

4.  Photography Sessions

I'm so grateful to be so busy with photography lately and am going to promise to do better about sharing sessions here with y'all.  Even if you live half-way across the country, maybe it can help inspire you to go capture your family just the way it is today.  Don't wait.  Years from now you won't care that you didn't have the perfect outfits or fresh highlights.

Five. Long Light Brown Hair

You may have noticed from instagram but I'm officially growing my hair out.  I've also been taking it lighter.  I just never loved the super dark brunette look I sported this summer.  It required too much make-up to look right.  I'm liking the softer look of dark blonde which always reads brunette on me.  And as much as I try to get away from long hair, I just love it.  I like my hair pulled back so pony tails and top knots don't scare me.  And it's fun to change it up and wear it down straight or wavy.  Short hair just isn't as versatile and requires too much morning maintenance.  Although the cute ladies who run carpool probably wish I would do just a smidge of self- maintenance before driving through their line.  Please tell me y'all wait until after drop off to get ready for the day?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2