Scary Halloween Mantel

 Boo!

My boys and I did a bit Halloween redecorating round our home and today I desired to proportion our scary Halloween mantel with you.

When it involves Halloween decorations I like to create a laugh little vignettes that tell a story instead of simply place decorations here and there. If I actually have too many Halloween decorations all over the residence it begins to power me a chunk batty and I want to take it all down before Halloween even receives here.

So the story I created here is that this is an old creepy house that has been abandon for years.  It was abandon because it got so badly infested with rats and spiders and snakes..... Oh My!  The mantel that was once a cozy place where the owners kept their beloved books, where they would pick one off of the mantle and cuddle up on on the sofa with the fireplace roaring and enjoy the stories they would read.  But Then.... Out of No Where ... These dirty rats and spiders and snakes came out of the cracks in the walls and took over the house! The owners left, never to return.

It's horrifying stuff, right? LOL

We also hung a strand of placing skeletons from the photograph ledges.

But wait! There's more to return. . . .

Thanks for stopping through,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2