Painted Fireplace

I DID IT!

I painted our hearth!

I had asked you all HERE what you thought about me painting it in an accent color, and you all said, Yes!

A lot of you told me to not go as dark of a color as my inspiration picture, so I took your advice and went with a color called, Fisherman's wharf by Valspar

Great name, proper?

Again, Don't mind the mess.  When I get a paint'n the whole rest of the house takes a backseat.

OK, So right here is what the fireside appeared like earlier than:

And to tell ya the truth, when I first started painting the fireplace, I wasn't so sure I liked it.  I kept standing back and staring at it, and then taking lots of pictures, and then staring at them... blah blah blah.  Meanwhile my little Jax is watching his little t.v. show saying, "Mom, you keep getting in my way!"

But as soon as I were given it all painted, I cherished it!

I think the colour flows nicely with the wall coloration, as well as the coloration inside the sunroom.

And then when I took this mirror image picture from across the room,  I really Loved it!

I think the best part is that I painted it all with just a sample size Vaspar paint from Lowe's, which cost about 3 bucks.  Which means if ever I change my mind on the color, or simply just want to change it again,  for only 3 dollars and about 10 minutes I can do that,  and it will change the whole entire look of the room.   It just may be a different color every couple of months,  who knows!

Thank you anyone for preventing via.

And Thank you eager about your advice on portray my fireplace, you're the satisfactory!

I've got extra modifications within the room to percentage with you soon. So stick around!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2