Living Room Rug

Back in March I had requested you all of your opinion on two rugs for our dwelling room

(post seenHERE.)

Majority of the votes was for the first one, a denim rug, although most agreed it was too small for the room,  so I ended up going with this one, an indoor-outdoor navy and tan rug, which was the second choice.

However, I absolutely kept both rugs, the denim one is now in our master suite, but I like the idea that I can switch them up as I want.

Thanks once more on your assist!

And sorry it took me so long to will let you recognise which one I chose.

I also have delivered in some of the white blossoms from the tree in our outdoor,

they made the complete room odor so awesome.

I have also recently added two new chairs to our living room.  I'll be back to share them with you all soon.

Thanks for preventing by using,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2