My Summer Mantel 2013

Hello!

So I'm a girl who loves Summer Time,  how about you?

Summer just seems to be so laid back and easy going,  it's all about playing and having fun.

Agree?

During the Summer months I like to fake I live in a Beach House.

I  bring out every seashell, every glass bottle and every straw hat I own.... which is kinda a lot.

This is really the first time I've decorated my new Mantel.  And I have to admit I'm kinda in love with it.  It really does feel like there should be an Ocean outside my windows.

I picked up this old wooden box from a yard sale up the street.  Only 1 dollar! I thought it was really cool.  I brought it home and placed it in front of my fireplace.

There is some red writing on the sides,  it says, "Shell Aviation Gasoline".

I additionally loved the vintage rope handles.

Then I thought I'd percentage a few extra photographs of my Living Room.

I still plan on painting the partitions an ethereal colour and I'm going to paint my t.V. Hutch in in all likelihood a amusing shiny color.

One room at a time.  I should be finished up with my boy's room soon.  Excited to share that with you.

Tomorrow is officially the first day of Summer.  So let me be the first one to Wish you a

Happy Summer!

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2