Decorating with bottles

One of my preferred matters to acquire are glass bottles.

As you may have word, I have a tendency to enhance with them pretty a bit.

I think my series of bottles lend a comfortable, no-fuss beachy vibe to my adorning.

Here I have placed my collection of bottles along my mantle.

Each bottle has a different story to tell; whether I picked it up at an antique store, found it washed up on the beach, or was given to me by someone wanting to add to my collection.

I love them all!

My newest addition is the beautiful turquoise one.  It was a gift from some of my loved ones.

Along with my glass bottles, I have also displayed a few glass vases and tall white candles.

And then to add a little bit of texture, I wrapped rope across the neck of one of the bottles.

I just love the type of sea-glass colours.

Which some of them have in reality come from the sea.

I assume the bottles tie in perfectly with the rest of the room.

What kind of things do you revel in accumulating?

Thank you for stopping by,

Emily


Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2