DIY First Aid Medicine Cabinet

Hello friends! Today and I wanted to share with  you this vintage inspired first aid medicine cabinet that I created and hung up in the main bathroom of our home.

I truely adore the appearance of antique medicine cabinets and so I desired to attempt to recreate the look of 1 by means of using an vintage earrings field that I had picked up someday at the same time as out junk picking.

Using an old earrings container is best for this project, but any wooden field with a hinged lid would paintings nicely.

I first painted my rings field in a flat white paint after which I used blue painters tape to create a go is the middle of the field. I traced around the taped pass with a pencil, then eliminated the tape and delivered it to the outside of the traced move. Using a small paintbrush and red craft paint I then cautiously painted in the go. Lastly, to offer it a worn antique appearance I used sandpaper to scruff up the complete container, particularly round all of the rims.

I used screws in every of the inside corners to attach the box to the wall.

The steel purple arrow signal that hangs under the box use to be in my boy's room, however I felt like I had to upload some thing more to this wall and it grew to become out to be just the issue.

So now each time my boys get a cut they realize wherein to visit discover a band-resource.

I hope you liked this mission. You can see more of what I've been up to with the aid of following me right here:

Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - Pinterest

Have a fantastic day!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2