Jewelry Box Makeover - In case you missed it.

So awhile lower back I shared my earrings field makeover over at Meridian Road.

You can see that post, HERE.

Anyway, I concept I'd additionally percentage it by myself blog, for any of you who may have ignored it.

I located this antique jewelry container in a "loose" junk pile that I got here across while driving down the road one day.

I painted the field with a coat of white chalk paint, and then stenciled on a pink pass.

Then I gave it an awesome sanding to give it a few character.

I love that it resembles an antique medicine cabinet.

I have located my jewelry container on a nightstand in my bed room.

I adore it.

And because I'm just so into this whole Swiss cross look right now,  I thought I'd share a few inspirational pictures that I've come across on Pinterest.

Source

Source

 Source

Like I said, I love this look.  I have also added a cross to another place in my home.

I can't wait to percentage that with ya subsequent time.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2