Weekend Finds & Collections

I actually have unintentionally commenced a Vintage Camera Collection.

I first received the small black brownie camera from my mother in law a while back.  Then as you may remember, I dug the black Polaroid camera out of a "free" junk pile that I had just wondered upon. And then last weekend I picked up this Kodak Brownie movie camera from the neighbors yard sale, equipped with lenses and a camera bag.

I definitely desire I knew more approximately cameras, due to the fact I'm quite sure they all still work.

At the friends yard sale, I also picked up this adorable picnic basket.

It has a fun blue and white gingham liner as well as a matching table cloth.

I have also unintentionally started a collection of  Picnic baskets. I believe I have around 6 or 7 now.

I love Picnic baskets, no longer handiest for the plain use of storing food at a picnic, but also for additional storage around my home.

I have displayed my new reveals on the shelf in my entry manner.

So what collections have you all commenced?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2