Yard Sale Finds and where I placed them in our Home - Part 1

Hey Friends! As you know I'm a pretty big fan of yard sales. In fact, our home is decorated in almost all yard sale finds. And so to start seeing yard sale signs pop up over these last few weekend has got me all excited.  My mother in law and I usually go try to catch one or two yard sales every Saturday afternoon.

Now, if you follow along on Instagram then you may have caught a few of these pictures already, but what I thought would be fun for today, is to show you where I have placed all of my new "junk" around our home. I also plan to write up these blog post every so often to keep you updated on what I find while out yard selling.

So permit's get started out!

Here is what I picked up on my first yard sale hunt up to now this spring:

A wicker basket, a parrot yard decor, a chenille pillow sham, a stack of vintage Hawaiian postcards, a small wooded tray and a steel seashell tray.

The little parrot became 25 cents and I added it home and positioned it in one of my flora. I suppose it looks so fun hidden within the leaves.

I sold the stack of antique Hawaiian postcards for fifty cents. One even has a few black sand and a seashell attached to it. I love Hawaii a lot and think that those postcards that I determined are without a doubt cool and unique.

I've placed the postcards in one of the corner hutches in our dinning room. I may discover any other place to position them at some point, however for now I think it's kinda a laugh to have them in here on show.

The wicker basket were given moved into the toilet in which I've added a bamboo plant interior of it.

I paid a dollar for the basket.

The chenille pillow cowl become my preferred rating of the day. It turned into modern-day, still within the bundle for only three dollars. I'm head over heals approximately this sham and located an area for it on the daybed in our office/sunroom.

It's so satisfactory to have this daybed below the window in right here. On heat days I want to open up the windows and simply lay here and relax.

The small wood and silver trays  were both free and I forgot to take picture of them.  I took the metal seashell tray to my new office job where I use it to hold paperclips :) And the wooded tray now holds hair ties in my bathroom drawer.

Anyway, Moving on, right here are all the sweets that I located on my 2d weekend backyard selling:

Another wicker basket, two floral pillows, a couple of denims, a lovely plate and a few nail polish.

The humorous part approximately the nail polish is that I had simply long past through all of my nail polish that morning, tossing out a gaggle that changed into antique or that I no longer appreciated, and then here I cross shopping for extra :)

I loved the wicker basket as soon as I saw it, but was going to pass on it because I couldn't think of where I would use it in our home.  I actually like to visualize where I'm going to place something before I buy it, otherwise I know I may not ever find a place for it.

But the lady having the backyard sale just insisted that I purchase it, and now I'm actually glad I did because it looks wonderful top notch in our rest room conserving towels and a plant. I even have it sitting right subsequent to the other basket I had picked up the weekend earlier than.

The floral pillows have been another factor I wasn't so certain approximately getting, however this time it was my mom in law who insisted that I get them and he or she became proper, they are adorable and in shape my sofa perfectly.

I suppose that they're extraordinary pillows for spring.

The new plate additionally made it into my nook hutch inside the dinning room.

I have to smile because  almost everything you see in this next picture has come from yard sales.

I simply like to gather things that talk to me and then set up them round our domestic.

And there you move, there are all of my yard sale treasures thus far this yr.

Like  I said, I plan to stop by every so often to share what else I pick up while yard selling.

How about you? Do you adore to backyard sale too?

That's k in case you don't. I recognize that it is now not for all and sundry.

But for me, I love them!

And now I depart you with some extra snap shots of the daybed in our office due to the fact I took a whole lot of pictures of it :)

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  You can also come find me on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping via these days.

Peace and Love,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2