Creating an entryway

Happy Monday!

My candy neighbor buddy took me to a mystery thrift shop that is in taking walks distance to our houses.

I had no idea it became even there.

But now I do :)

And the expenses there are ridiculous.

I picked up this accordion coat rack for like 1 / 4.

Since our house would not have an entryway, I determined to a few-what create one.

So I hung up my new coat rack, and then added in a couple of stools.

This is now a tremendous little spot to cling up your bag, throw down your keys and kick off your boots.

And it blends into the room flawlessly.

I picked up some other objects from my new mystery hot spot.

I'll share the rest another day.  As for now, I am currently making over our guest bathroom. I'm excited to get that finished up.

Hope you all have a extremely good week in advance.

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2