A Cozy White Cottage Book Review

Okay, I'm certain by way of now you have got all heard about Liz Marie Galvan's New Book,

Cozy White Cottage

100 Ways To Love The Feeling Of Being Home

But If not, then I'm so happy to be the only to percentage it with you. Liz Marie is considered one of my absolute favorite domestic and lawn bloggers. I were following Liz Marie for years and I am usually so amazed at how effects she decorates her lovely cottage farmhouse.

You can see her blog here at Liz Marie Blog

I virtually received my copy of the book from the Publisher, Thomas Nelson. Thomas Nelson reached out to me prior to the e book being released asking if I wanted a copy of the e book to check. I suppose that they may had been only a little stunned once I spoke back back announcing, Yes, I recognize Liz, I love Liz! Yes, Please send me a duplicate of her e book!

:)

I'm guessing that it failed to take long for the publisher to determine out that such a lot of human beings already knew Liz Marie and Loved her fashion and that this ebook was going to promote itself.

Seriously, this e book is already on all the Best Seller listing.

And simply recently Liz Marie changed into on The Today Show!

You can pick up a copy of this book for yourself, HERE*

And if you recognise someone who is into cottage farmhouse fashion and comfy domestic decor then this will make an extremely good Christmas gift.

Let me let you know why I love this e-book SO a good deal.

First, there's at the least one lovely image on each single web page, but it's not one of these books that you simply flip via to peer all the pretty pictures, that is a e book that you're going to want to study from the front to lower back. And no concerns, it's an easy, a laugh, and informative short study.

This ebook shares one hundred approaches to love the sensation of being domestic. So for every of the a hundred methods is a special topic like; wreaths, comfy throws, shelf styling, how to make a cozy mattress, historical past music, puppy beds, displays...... And on and on.

Every day that I actually have picked up this book, I actually have left it feeling so inspired. In fact ever for the reason that studying this ebook I have made masses of little changes round our home. Liz Marie just has a way of writing that makes you sense excited to comfortable up your areas.

I do not want to present away too many pics of this book due to the fact I really need you to see it first hand for yourself. But I guarantee that you will adore this book from front to back.

I currently have my e book on this antique track stand that I found at a yard sale. This music stand has been tucked away in a corner ever considering the fact that I offered it, but bringing it out into our dwelling room simply felt like a Liz Marie factor to do :) Displaying the matters you like is another way to make your home feel comfortable.

So tell me, have you read this book yet?  And if so, Are you being inspired to cozy up your home like never before? I bet you are.

Again, you can grab a copy of this book HERE*.

And while you do, you will should document back on what you believe you studied of it.

Thanks for preventing by means of these days.

Emily

P.S. If you appreciated this post, might you do me a choose? Will you Pin it to considered one of your Pinterest boards? This enables different's see the submit as nicely. You can pin any of the pics from this submit. Just hoover over the photo till you spot the PIN IT button.

Thank you a lot!

*this post carries affiliated links. Thank you in your assist.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2