New Paint & Clean Windows in the Office

Our office is my favourite room in our whole residence.

That is why I was so excited that it became up subsequent on our

room-by way of-room-transformation-checkoff-listing.

We're slowly making this domestic extra us.

The Office earlier than:

The office walls and ceiling were painted the same tan color as the rest of the house.  Not a bad color, but like I've mentioned before, I want to make this home more light and airy feeling.

I already had the paint I wanted to use.  You may remember I first painted my kitchen in it.

It is called, Maine Shore via Valspar. Found at Lowe's.

It however was just not right for our kitchen. The reason being is that it is more of a beachy color, and our kitchen has more of a rustic farmhouse feel to it. You can read more about that post HERE.

Ok, now back to the workplace. I first painted the ceiling in the equal white/cream color as all the trim in our home.

And then I painted the partitions.

Again, the color is known as Maine Shore by Vaspar.

It's such a super, mild, inexperienced-blue colour. It works so properly with the trim and the timber flooring.

The cause why that is my preferred room within the house is because of all of the vintage windows.

So after I turned into completed portray, up subsequent became to clean the windows.

It was a dirty and lengthy over due process.

A few of the windows were jammed shut. It took a bit of muscle and a putty knife to wedge them back open.  I then sanded them good so now they open and shut easily.

Aren't these windows so clean and quite?

I certainly Love them, and the hardware as properly.

Now it's the fun part of decorating the room.  So stay tuned.

More to come back!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2