Our Home's Work & Play Spaces

Hello and Welcome!

I am so excited to be sharing our paintings and play spaces nowadays as part of the

Blogger Stylin' Home Tours hosted by Lindsay at The White Buffalo Styling Co.  I seriously feel like I get to hang out with the cool kids today, these gals all have such stylish homes. The tour will be running all week. You can start at the beginning by clicking here.

If you are already following along on the tour, then you are probably stopping by from With Heart. What a sweet playroom, right?

At the give up of this submit I will proportion where to head to subsequent.

So we could get began! First I'll display you where the work happens after which we will pass on to the a laugh element and I'll show you where we love to play.

Our domestic workplace is placed off of the residing room thru a couple of french doors. I'll now and again consult with this room as 'the sunroom' due to all of the windows in right here.

This old table is in which I sit down and blog from, and we could be honest, I do not recollect blogging work, so this definitely is My play room :)

I don't have a call for the fashion in the room, however it has a type of coastal / lake residing / boat residence vibe to it.

I simply have so much a laugh gambling around with home decor. This room has taken on masses of different appears at some stage in the seasons. I'm always converting matters up around our domestic, it's what I do. Are you the identical manner?

The daybed inside the room is considered one of my favourite places to living room; study a mag, take a sleep, and hang out on while my boys play Minecraft on the pc.

I like to fill the daybed up with pillows. The two indigo shibori inspired ones are new and you can find a tutorial on how I made them Here.

My favorite thing right now is air plants.  I've created a whole display of them on my grandma's old trunk that works as a coffee table in the room.

I posted more about my air plants here.

One last thing in the room that I want to share with you is this string art on the wall. I created it one day using a hammer, some small nails, a level, and gray yarn.  I think it looks so cool. You can find my instructions on how I did it over at City Farmhouse Here.

Now shall we head out of doors to our Play House!

Having two boys, this play residence/Fort became an brought bonus when shopping for our domestic. It made it feel right, adore it become supposed to be ours.

Last week I re-painted this fort which made it look so much better.  I plan to share a before and after of it sometime soon, so be sure to stop back over if you would like to see more.

Even though it's a fort for my boys, I took advantage of the covered patio part of it and created a relaxing spot for the whole family to enjoy.  I brought in two wicker chairs, and then I created a coffee table by using a large wicker plant holder and placed a trash can lid on top of it.  My family may have made fun of me for it, but I think it works great for setting down a drink.

Next to the fort is a sandbox. Playing in the sandbox is one of my favorite things to do with my boys.  I love playing in the sand, it's so relaxing and if I close my eyes I can pretend that I'm at the beach.

I still plan to add some toy bins to the upstairs of the fort to hold water guns, bubbles and other outdoor toys. . .  And luckily, I'm still allowed up there.

How high-quality is that this sign that my son, Liam created? He made it and hung it up all on his personal. That's my boy!

Thank You so much for stopping by,  I hope you've enjoyed my Work and Play spaces!

Next up on the tour is my dear friend, Cassie at Primitive and Proper. I can't wait to see what she has to share with us. So head on over with me, lets go check it out!

Here?S the full excursion schedule:

Monday, April 18th:

The White Buffalo Styling Co.

Emily A. Clark

Cuckoo 4 Design

Bliss at Home

Iron & Twine

Nesting with Grace

Tuesday, April 19th:

Place of My Taste

The Chronicles of Home

Life on Virginia Street

Bright Green Door

Our Storied Home

WithHEART

Wednesday, April 20th:

The Wicker House

Primitive & Proper

DesignPost Interiors

My Fabuless Life

The House of Silver Lining

Thursday, April 21st:

Thistlewood Farms

Simple Stylings

Restless Arrow

Katie Gavigan Interiors

 Hi Sugarplum

Friday, April 22nd:

The Décor Fix

A Designer at Home

Style Mutt Home

A Creative Day Blog

Style Your Senses

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2