Freshening up the Living Room

 A little while ago, while my husband, Jake was in Las Vegas for his annual guys weekend, I decided to "Girlify" our living room.

It wasn't really intentional,  It just sort of happened on it's own.  I first brought in some of Jake's Grandpas paintings and then decided to play up on the color a bit.  Yes, I said Color.  It's a new thing for me.

And because my Jake is such a good sport and so supportive, he told me it looked nice.  I'm sure he also knows that it will be switched around again in a month or two.

What is so funny is that my last post was all about dark and masculine rooms.  I was totally inspired by them and wanted to bring that into my home,  and here I have done the Complete Opposite.

My Room is now Bright Colorful and kinda Girly!

 It positive is satisfactory to are available from the gloomy outside to a brilliant, sunny, satisfied room.

It looks like a early Spring pre-view.

 Hello Abby!

I've also freshened up my shelves.

I brought in some bottles, twigs and butterflies.

I found this white wire basket at the thrift store recently.  I had planed to spray paint it silver,  but then decided I liked it white for now.  It's Perfect for holding all of my many decorating magazines.

 Linking up to this Refreshing Party today over at Jennifer Rizzo.  Come see her beautiful living room as well as many others.  Just click on the pictures to stop by.

Additionally linking up right here:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2