4th of July Mantel Updated

Do You Ever study your home pictures which you have already posted and desired to tweak a few things?

Well that's what I did after I posted My 4th of July mantel in my last post HERE.

So I actually have modified up some matters already.

First, I switched out the picture of the old blue barn with this lovely saying that I observed on Pinterest.

It is a free printable from HMH Design found HERE

Second, I decided to feature quite a number to my Driftwood Sailboat.

Using some stencils I traced out the numbers onto some red fabric, Cut them out and then mod podged the numbers to my sails.  I love the added detail.

The last thing I switched around was I added this old blue drawer.  You may remember it from HERE.

Inside the drawer is just some driftwood, a few shells and this red bouy.

I really like this whole Nautical Patriotic look I've got going on.  It makes me dream of celebrating the 4th of July at the beach.  Maybe watch the fireworks from a sailboat out at sea.  Nice right?  A girl can dream.

It's amazing what a difference a few little changes will make.  Loving the look a whole lot more.. . .for now!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2