Side table makeover

I'm in the end getting around to painting the collection of furniture I even have in our master bedroom.

Today, I desired to proportion this lovable little blue facet table I revamped.

Here is what it gave the impression of before:

I picked this toddler up on the Goodwill for 5 bucks!

They had a rate tag of 10 greenbacks on it, but it simply took place to be 50% off blue sticker day.

I love the Goodwill and their colored stickers.

I sanded it down and then painted it in a Valspar color called, Night Sky.

Again, I just picked up a Valspar shade pattern for 3 greenbacks. I discover them to be simply the proper amount of paint for tasks like these.

This table is actually going to be my side table in my bedroom,  but just for fun I set it up as a bar cart in the dining room.

I'm loving the color so much, that I'm now debating on paining the fireplace in it....  Maybe?

Thanks for preventing by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2