Organizing Newly Painted Bathroom Vanity

So like I've cited earlier than, I am currently making over our Master Bathroom.

I simply got completed portray the vanities white.

Here is what they looked like before:

(Other arrogance now not shown)

And can I tell you, now that they are white, the room just feels so much more brighter.  I love it.

I additionally love that there are dents and knots inside the timber, it offers them a little little bit of individual.

And then over the weekend we went to World Market - Love that save!

I picked up a few Nag Champa incense. I'm an incense female, I love the herbal smell of them.

I also picked up some pretty paper, home made in India.

I determined I desired to apply the paper as drawer liner.

I additionally went to the Dollar Tree and picked up a few drawer organizers.

To reduce the paper to in shape my drawers, I first laid the drawer the other way up, after which I used a blade to cut the paper to length.

I then caught duct tape on all 4 corners to keep it in location.

I only had enough paper to do a few of the drawers.  I may go back for another roll, maybe get another print and mix it up.

The drawers certain appearance quite when I open them up.

Well honestly. . . Lets be realistic right here... This is what they clearly look like now.

:)

I'll be lower back soon to percentage extra of our toilet makeover.

Thanks for preventing through,

Emily

P.S. The Wicker House is now on Instagram!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2