Painted Bedroom Dressers

Yes, I have in the end gotten around to portray the pair of dressers in my main bedroom.

I know, I realize, I have mentioned portray then for years now.

And now they are freshly painted in a bright white.

Love them!

Why did it take me so long?  I have no idea.

My mother in law gave us the dressers years ago.  She had gotten them back in the 70's -

As you can virtually inform from those before pictures:

For some time there, our master changed into looking greater like a furnishings factory, as that is wherein I pick to color the pieces.

The hardware before become a brown brassy coloration.

I choose to paint the knobs in a pretty blue by Valspar.  I painted the handles in a metallic silver by Rust-oleum (if you look closely in the picture on the right, I used toothpicks to hold the handles up as to reach all angles).

Truthfully I failed to just like the look of it at the start and became going to re-spray the handles all white.

But the longer I checked out them, the more they grew on me.

It's best to ultimately have them painted.

They appearance exquisite inside the room.... Which I could be sharing the screen subsequent.

Stay tuned!

And thank you for preventing through,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2