Recovering

Well I have to say that the recovery from Tagg's tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy has thoroughly sucked.  It's every bit as hard and pitiful as I was warned.  He had to come home with an IV for fluids, which he receives twice a day via me.  A home health nurse stops by each morning to check on him.  I'm not sure if she'll be coming over the holiday weekend or not.  Bad timing I guess.  It's pretty nerve racking to be the one to hook him up each time, needles and such make me so nervous!

Once we're on the road to recovery I will do a post with all of our pre and post-op information for anyone else going through this in the future to reference.  I feel like information kept me feeling prepared and I know we'll be out of the trenches soon.

Our cars got broken into the night of Tagg's surgery and they stole a checkbook and some change.  We're in the process of switching all of our accounts so I'm not sure if I'll be able to take part in any labor day sales or not.  I'm fairly certain everything is frozen right now.  Or maybe Matthew just told me that because he knows I'm spending my days, and nights, laying in bed with Tagg and the temptation to shop away my time is oh so great.

_________________________________________________________________

Nordstrom is having a clearance sale.  Matthew bought these jeans on sale for $98.

J.Crew is offering 30% off orders of $125 or more.  You can see my top picks here.

J.Crew Factory 40-60% off almost everything.

Tory Burch as much as 30% off with code: LABORDAY14

BaubleBar is as much as 50% off

Anthropologie is providing extra 20% sale objects

Brooks Brothers is having up to 60% clearance event.  Time to get Matthew some new work shirts.

Furbish use code: ENDOFSUMMER for 15% off

Lulu & Georgia use code: LABORDAY25 for 25% off

Zulily is having a big Labor Day sale!  I have recently started checking this site every day for Christmas presents for the kids.  I'm pretty sure I can knock out a lot if I slowly get things over the next two months.

C.Wonder has an additional 50% sale

Loft is up to 60% off with code: FLASH

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2