If it's supposed to happen, it will

Note to self:

If it's meant to take place, it'll

Thanks for all the encouragement the previous day.

And the virtual hugs.

Y'all are good people.  Real good.

I promise, I'm not officially down, it is just that sometimes it feels really precise to vent.

I've been having a tough time blogging lately and not sharing what was really going on.  So again, thanks for letting me switch gears for a day.

One thing that is supposed to occur and maximum certainly will: these oreo cakes. In my mouth.

Done.

Rembrandt was kind enough to send me their tHERSday kit, a little goody bag with some fun drug store essentials. Essie nail polish, pretty marimekko napkins and a cocktail are definitely happening tonight.  I'm not big on manicures but I'm thinking of trying it out tonight in either mademoiselle or geranium.

Do you cross formidable or pastel together with your manicures?

I'll be honest, I'm not huge on drug store brands.  My lotions and potions are typically where I don't mind splurging.  But I was pleasantly surprised to find I have some new favorites.

I've been using the Aveeno Pure Renew Dry Shampoo for a few weeks now and I really like it.  I'm already out of the bottle I was sent to review.  It works well to stretch washing my hair another day or two and smells great.  My favorite way to use it though is while I'm styling my freshly washed hair. It gives an extra bit of grit like you have with next day hair that makes my hair stay in place and have more body.  Big fan of that.

I've also been preserving the Nuetrogena hand cream in my diaper bag and love that it's perfume unfastened.

I can't wait to try the Rembrandt Stain Dissolving Strips.  I'm a big red wine and coffee drinker so this is a must for me at least twice a year.  And might cost a little less than my trays from the dentist.  I'll let y'all know how they work!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2