How to talk to Women: A Guide

We had another rough night last night.  Tagg is going for allergy testing on Wednesday which means last night was his cut-off for ALL ANTIHISTAMINES.

We lasted until 1am when his poor crying and hysteria got me and I gave him a quick shot of benedryl in the mouth.  He promptly thanked me and slept solid through the rest of the night.

I hope this doesn't throw off his testing and I promise not to do it tonight. I think.

Before any of y'all lose any sleep yourself that I'm doping him up to sleep, that's not the case.  His eczema is just so bad that antihistamines are the only thing that calm it enough to let him sleep soundly.

Neither Matthew nor I are good at losing sleep.  We get rude.  There's no sweet tone of voice when you have a screaming baby in your arms at 1:15am and the only thing you both agree on is that neither of you have any clue how to solve it.

I'm questioning today is a "honey, have a few wine" day.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2