DIY Napkin Rings using an old belt

Happy October!

A few weeks ago I shared our Fall Home Tour and you may have noticed these napkins rings at our table setting.  Today, I want to share how I made them with you because I think they turned out really cute.

I picked up this large belt at a yard sale over the summer because I loved the little green stripes on in.  I'm a sucker for stripes, and I liked that it was super long.  I believe this type of belt is used in hospitals to assist patients.  That may sound gross, but this belt appeared to be clean and new.

Any lengthy belt ought to paintings great for this mission, and actually, I suppose a leather belt might be cool too.

I wrapped the belt round a napkin to determine what size to make my earrings after which I cut the belt into six portions, all the equal period.

I used a warm glue gun to stable the ends collectively.

I like that these napkin jewelry may be used all yr long. I'm positive I'll be the use of them at my Christmas dinner parties. I assume they would look wonderful adorable with a small pine branch in with them.

Here for my fall desk placing I even have really tucked a chunk of straw in with the serviette.

I think they're fun and add a bit some thing unique to my area putting.

Thanks for preventing by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2