DIY Pumpkin Farm Sign

Hey Friends!

You may have already seen my DIY Pumpkin Farm sign since I shared it  HERE over at Ella Claire a while back, but today I wanted to share it here on my own blog for any of you who may have missed it.

I'm additionally sharing how I made it so that you could make one too.

I began off with this crate lid I had laying around in our garage.

(You may want to make your personal by piecing together five boards that measure 3" X 11 half of " each or you could use one flat board that is 16" X 11 1/2")

I then painted mine white.

Next, I went to Micheals and picked up one piece of 'Orange Honeycomb' scrapbook paper, 'Orange Spice' acrylic paint, and one corrugate pumpkin plaque.

I traced the pumpkin plaque onto the returned of the scrapbook paper, reduce it out, and glued the cut out paper onto the plaque.

Now for the lettering,  I went to my computer and created the letters on Ribbit, a photo editing web-site. You could also create it on Pic Monkey. I played around with different fonts and sizes until I was happy with the look. I then printed them out, cut them down to size, and placed them on the sign.

I traced out the letters with a sharp pencil and a piece of carbon paper underneath. If you do not have carbon paper you could also use this method of scribbling on the backside of the paper with a pencil.

Once my letters have been outlined onto the wooden, I cautiously crammed them in with a paint brush and the craft paint.

I used brown paint for the arrow.

I tied a few pieces of raffia across the pumpkin stem after which hot glued the pumpkin onto the signal.

I added in some different fall touches to feature to my show.

The leaves and ceramic pumpkins have been bought from the dollar keep.

This signal has been this type of super addition to my Fall redecorating this year.

Thanks for preventing by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2