The Wicker House Loves Wicker Trunks

Last weekend I controlled to discover a couple of yard income. I clearly accidentally got here throughout them while searching out an property sale. The estate sale have to have ended early because there had been no signs posted when I got there, however luckily I had passed a few backyard sale symptoms at the manner. I was excited due to the fact I had figured yard sale season changed into over since it is now November but the climate has been pretty fine here these days and so people are nevertheless willing to spend the day exterior.

And so I wanted to share with you  this wicker trunk that I picked up at one of those yard sales.  I fell in love with this trunk the second I laid eyes on it, but guess what? I only paid 5 dollars for it.

Score!

It was  such a great find because this wicker trunk is in excellent condition. It's large, sturdy, and  even the handles are in great shape. Handles and legs always seem to be the first things to break on wicker furniture, but these are in perfect condition.

I brought this new wicker trunk into our bed room. Bedrooms are a outstanding region for a wicker trunk because you may shop greater blankets and throw pillows in it. I even assume it looks more comfy with the lid open and with blankets draping out from it. So I'll in all likelihood maintain it open like this.

Now I wish so badly that I could proportion someplace wherein you could pick up this lovable wicker trunk and for handiest five greenbacks too, however I cannot.

But I did look around online and I found some other really great options. So if you are interested in getting a wicker trunk for your home,  then I'm sure you'll find one here that you like.

(these are affiliated hyperlinks so I thanks kindly in case you use them)

If you had been to get a wicker trunk in which would put it in your private home and what would you hold in it? Or if you already have a wicker trunk, what are a few other matters you operate it for?

I become also questioning how awesome these wicker trunks could be at Christmas time. You may also even be capable of placed a Christmas tree in a single and use it as a decorative tree stand. Or perhaps location a wicker trunk by a tree and fill it up with a relaxed blanket and a few affords all wrapped up. I may additionally just do that myself.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2