Thanksgiving Mantel

We have lots of bushes at my house, which I just love.

They look so brilliant and quite inside the fall.

But guy do they drop quite a few leaves. It's always a big task getting all of them raked up.

Good issue I even have such incredible little helpers.

I suppose we had the biggest go away pile to jump in in all the community.

Because my leaves were so quite and colorful I determined to carry them into me home so I ought to enjoy them even greater.

I put some cut branches into glass bottles, and located up on my mantel.

I jumbled together is a pair leftover pumpkins from Halloween, a few cobs of Indian corn, glass bottles and a gold lantern.

I assume it seems very Thanksgiving!

And gotta show the mirror image.  I know I'm so predictable.  Every time I show pictures of my mantle I always have to take a shot from across the room.

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm sure I'll be lower back earlier than then, but if not I just want to mention,

Thank You for studying my blog.

You are one of the many things I am so Grateful for.

Linking up right here:

Craftberry Bush

Jennifer Rizzo

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2