My September Mantel

Happy second Day of Fall!

As tons as I do love Fall, it's continually tough for me to mention correct bye to Summer.

I love Sunny days, and sometime it feels like forever before Summer comes back around.... but it always does,  right?

So I decided it was time to take down my summer mantel decor.  And then I wasn't quite ready to get out all of the Halloween decorations just yet, so I thought I would just do something really simple.

I commenced by hanging up a map of Boise.

Then I brought in my chalkboard, where I actually have attempted to draw the shape of Idaho onto it.

I layered my chair with a plaid blanket and pillow and a candy, little, slumbering, pug dog.

Every thing else has been left similar to before.

A view from throughout the room.

I like the change,  even though it will be covered in spider webs and pumpkins in no time at all.

How about you all,  Are you excited it's now Fall?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2