Living Room Pictures

A few weeks ago I shared some of these photos of my Living Room with City Farmhouse, who featured my residence tour as part of a section known as, Style House.

In case you missed it,  you can see it HERE

But I realized I hadn't published those pics by myself weblog.

So here is how my dwelling room presently appears.

Not too many changes,  I did bring back my plaid pillows from HERE

I am leaning towards that Campy, Outdoorsy, Lake house look, which I assume is Perfect for this time of 12 months.

Do you all know that look?  I'm seeing a lot of it lately.

I'm positive I'll be including to it and updating it greater quickly.

Have a Great Day!

P.S.  Because I just received a comment asking me how I keep my house so neat,  I thought I ought to add this last photo,  it was taken oh about 5 minutes after all the others.  Real life.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2