Cow Skull Fall Mantel

Hi!

Happy Monday!

Did you all have an awesome weekend?

The weather was so nice here, the kids and I put out some spooky decorations on the front porch, and we carved out our pumpkins.  Jake and I watched a scary horror movie.  We're all getting excited for Halloween around here.

I'll percentage extra next time.

But first I wanted to share my Fall Mantel with you.

I were wanting a few horns for my mantel for pretty a while now. And well for the reason that I'm no longer a hunter, nor am I married to at least one, I needed to go attempting to find a few.

I hoped to locate some massive deer antlers, however had no success, but I did locate me a cow skull at a nearby antique save. I'm quite enthusiastic about it and feature placed it on my mantel.

I love the rope that is tied around the horns.

So here is how my Living Room appears all adorned for Fall.

So for my Mantel I started out through putting my new Cow Skull up excessive.

That way I nevertheless had room to lean up my vintage window, a photo frame and some candles in bottles.

There is a twine putting from the picture frame, so using clothes pins I hung a branch of fall leaves and a few old sepia coloured images from it.

I got here up with the idea of setting candles in beer bottles in the future, and thought it'd be notable for Fall.

In case you want to make them too, this is how;  First drink a bunch of beer :) (I love to drink hard apple cider this time of year). Next clean your bottles and remove the labels. To get the drips of wax on the bottles,  I actually lit a candle and tilted it over the bottle and let the drips fall on the bottle. Then when I was finished, I placed the candles into the bottles.  Candles are usually made to not drip so much, so you need to play around with it a bit.

Who doesn't like to play with candles and wax, Right? I had a laugh making them.

I introduced in some orange pumpkins, and layered my couch with my orange pillows. I suppose all in all it looks very Fallish.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Week!

Thanks for stopping by using,

Emily

Linking up

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2