Adding Rope to a Bottle

Happy Hump Day!

So nowadays I even have a terrific clean mission to percentage with you.

I added some Rope to a huge bottle.

I honestly just like the way it became out.

The bottles are all wine bottles.  Sometimes I choose my wine by how cool the bottle is. Is that funny? These ones have a pretty green tint to them.

I picked the rope up at Lowe's thinking I was going to use it on a new light fixture I got for our office, but decided not to use it.  I'll be sharing the new light fixture soon.

So I just added dots of hot glue as I wrapped the rope around the bottle.  This seriously took me 5 minutes to make.

I have my bottles sitting on a white cloth wardrobe that I simply added in to our dwelling room.

I painted the dresser years ago but never used it.  It went from the back porch of our old home to the garage of our new home.  So I'm happy to finally have a spot for it.

Next up is to add some photos to the wall behind it.  I would also like to get a bigger t.v. for in here.

Below are some suggestion pix I've ripped out of Pottery Barn and Better Homes and Gardens magazines.

I dream to have my residing and dining rooms searching some thing like this:

Have a Great Day!

Emily

http://www.ellaclaireinspired.com/2014/01/the-inspiration-exchange-link-party.html

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2