My Color pick for our Dining and Living Room

Wow!

Thank you all who responded to my last post (Here) about choosing a paint color for our dining room.

Your remarks and pointers have been all so very beneficial in my choice making.

Again, right here are the 2 shades I changed into selecting from:

I liked them both lots so my selection changed into a hard one.

And it seems like all of your votes were pretty close as properly.

But the shade that were given the most votes, and my pinnacle desire turned into.....

Sidewalk!

I notion it also went properly with the Kitchen color (BM Horizon Gray).

Because my eating and dwelling room are essentially one large open area, I painted the living room as nicely.

Here is the wall color before:

And After:

Don't thoughts the mess, I'm painting :)

Today I will be painting the ceiling.  I'm painting it Sidewalk as well.

And then I'm excited to get the room back together and begin decorating... The amusing component!

OK, but one more questions of advice for you all.  I'm thinking of painting our fireplace, something like this:

Yes? No?  Maybe so?

Dark fireplace column with white mantel

Found on Pinterest HERE

Thanks again all of you on your assist.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2