White Biscuits

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...In bed.

Splattered with sunglasses of greige and wealthy warm wood tones.

Call me old fashioned, call me old school or just call me plain old, but new bedding is at the top of my Christmas list this year.  It's a step above underpants and socks at least.

Where do you buy your bed linens?  I want your secrets.  Who makes duvets that hold up in the wash?  Sheets that don't need to be ironed?  Pillow inserts you'd never buy again because after two weeks they are really crap.  Spill it.

I wasn't kidding.

I want the love or hate details on non dry-cleaned or ironed buttered up biscuits*

What form of mattress do you have?

What brand are your sheets?  What color?

On pinnacle...Comforter, duvet, or quilt?

Where did you locate your inserts?

Where did you purchase your quilt and shams?

How many pillows do you top it off with?

Euros, requirements, sound asleep.

FILL ME IN!!!

*Bailey says we should call them that.  And she's funny.  Like real funny.  So her word goes.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2