Thanksgiving Table Ideas

One of the things I'm most excited about this year is decorating for the Holidays.  When we bought our house last Spring Matthew and I both agreed we couldn't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Our home is classic and traditional and begs for holidays wreaths at every corner.

While I won't be hosting my own Thanksgiving this year, I do plan to pull together a really fun table scape for my little family to enjoy for at least a few days before switching over into Christmas mode.  We're actually going to be having two feasts this year so why not add on a third and have a sweet little private family dinner fancy style.  I think the kids will really appreciate getting to eat in the dining room almost as much as Matthew and I will.  They think it's exciting.

As usual, I'm sticking with neutrals to celebrate all that I'm thankful for this year.  Just a hint of metallic elevate things just enough to feel special while letting the food and people take center stage.  What's your favorite way to decorate for Thanksgiving?

Rose Gold Serving Set | Metallic Stripe Napkins | Cinnamon Pinecones | Coro Glassware-Gold | Square Pedestal Tray | Plated Glass Hurricane | Bergen Embroidered Runner | Fresco Beveridge Bowl | Dusty Rose Place Cards | Kraft Paper | Peacock Feathers | Feus de Bois Diptyque Candle | Juliska Firenze Marbleized Medici Cocktail Plates | Linen Cocktail Napkins | Gray Striped Candles |

________________________________________________________________________________

Serena and Lily is having a pretty amazing sale right now that you seriously won't want to miss. Almost everything from my favorite Thanksgiving table scape above can be found in their holiday collection.  Y'all I am in love.  The amazing discount ends today so we sure to get your shop on fast.

http://rstyle.me/ad/fu9m6pxrn

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2