Five Favorites from the One Room Challenge

Y'all.  What a whirlwind week it has been!  I'm pretty excited we're already to Friday.  I don't think I can get the kids and I properly dressed in the morning one more time.  Y'all already ooh'ed and ahh'ed over the big reveal of our playroom.  Thank you so much for that.  It was a big risk doing a room that was going to turn out so colorful and full of stuff despite my design ideas.  It's already a disaster in there, but really, that was the purpose.  Our whole family is loving it!

I wanted to share with you a few more of my favorites from the other participants.  Every one of the ladies did such an amazing job and it was really hard to select my top five.  I'll be back later with my favorites from the rest of the group and a few from the link party stand-outs!

Linda at Calling it Home

Gaby at The Vault Files

Sherry at Design Indulgence

Jennifer at The Pink Pagoda

Naomi at Design Manifest

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2