Pretty Pretty Peonies

 Every Year I brag and brag all about my beautiful Lilac Bush and my Snowball Bush .

But really that's because those are my only flowers.  I dream of having a Rose Garden and big Peonies and hydrangea bushes.  But I just can't seem to get them to grow.  I've tried and tried.

When I walked by my neighbors house the other day, she caught me drooling over her peonies. She was sweet enough to cut a few off for me to take home.  They are soo big,  it only took a few of them to fill up a vase.

 I love them!  I've got them right next to my kitchen sink and they smell incredible.  I've been walking around with a yellow nose...every time I smell them I get pollen on my face,  It took me a little while to figure it out,  but I eventually did.

Aren't they so pretty?

I am bound and determined to have a bush of these in my garden one day.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2