Decorating a Kitchen Wall & Window Frames

I were given an email from my cute sister, Natee asking me for assist with a touch challenge of hers. She has this very massive, empty wall in her kitchen that she would not recognize what to do with. She says she has an old window pane down in her basement that she become deliberating white-washing and hanging there and perhaps hang a wreath or a vinyl saying above. I soo want I lived closer, I would really like to drop through and assist her beautify it however due to the fact we stay in one of a kind states, I parent I'd show her a few options of what I could do.

Here is a image of her wall. Don't you just love that Celery Green? And I love what I can see of these curtain's.

So It's a quite big wall.

I suppose Ideally she needs a huge piece of furniture, like those cabinets from pottery barn.

Or how about this huge wooden splendor?

A big White hutch would be Lovely. I just found this one here on Miss Mustard Seed's blog, It belongs to Sarah and Drew B

Or instead of a hutch, she could go with bead board walls with pictures above it like here at the Lettered Cottage (although we all know her wall no longer looks like this. She has tore it down to the beams. but I love it both ways)

I recognize my sister failed to want to spend a number of cash, however the ones are just some amusing thoughts to think about.

So right here are Natee's window frames. I'm In Love!!! She instructed me I should have one. (she's so candy) and as a good deal as I simply really want it, I kinda assume she need to use both of them on her walls and do some thing like this......

I love the idea of white washing the windows (which by the way I've never done, so if any of you know how or have any tips please let me know in a comment below) and then hang a piece of molding with a bunch of hooks above it. ( I did the same thing here in my entry way. It was super easy to make.) Then from the hooks she could hang her wreath and tea cup's or other kitchen items...an apron perhaps.

This beautiful Kitchen belongs to Secret Garden Cottage. As well as the next picture.

I just want to recognise where she observed all of her lovely window frames.

So what I'm questioning for Natee's window's would be to place a few photos at the back of a number of the glass panes, just like the one above the sofa in this picture.

And then use the rest of the panes for memo's. You can write on the glass with only a dry-erase marker.

I just came across this photo here on My Lovely Life's blog.

This subsequent image is a splendid idea too. You should upload a touch wall shelf above the window body, and upload some hooks to mimic this one here.

I love the idea of a mirror in the window frame too. Here is a very large one from Me and Alice.

And finally only a few more thoughts. You could use it as a huge image frame.

Or Paint it with chalk board paint and use it for a writing notes.

I wish this was beneficial Natee. You have a first-rate massive wall to work with so do not be shy. I can't wait to look what you decide to do with it.

And if any of you readers have any ideas you would love to proportion, please do so.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2